The Pumpkin Latte Of Your Dreams
● 12 superfoods for rest & relaxation
● 100% USDA certified Organic
● Tastes delicious in warm water and amazing in milk or milk alternatives
● No sugar, so enjoy this warm dessert-like tea
● Wake up refreshed without drowsiness*
● Promotes/ supports relaxation so you can fall asleep with ease*
● Supports a better night’s rest so you wake up refreshed
● Helps promote a healthy response to stress*
● Calming support*
● All organic turmeric tea
● Sugar-free Pumpkin spice flavor
USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, clinically proven ingredient, 100% Organic Whole-Food
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an ancient root that has been used for over 4,000 years to promote a healthy response to occasional aches and pains. It is a potent antioxidant, antiviral to aid in boosting immunity. May help with exercise-induced occasional aches and pains and muscle soreness.
- Ginger: Ginger has been used for thousands of years to assist the body's immune system and disease fighting capabilities. It provides a little 'bite' of flavor to this tea, while at the same time assisting in soothing the body to support the rest, digestion and stress (through its adaptogenic qualities).
- Reishi Mushroom: Known as the “Queen of Mushrooms” and has been used in China and Japan to support wellness for over 2,000 years. Said to be the secret to youth and longevity. It is a “grounding mushroom” and a powerful adaptogen, with balancing properties.
- Lemon balm: Lemon balm is the name given to an herb first mentioned in Homer's Odyssey. This herb has been used to calm and relax the body for thousands of years, across many cultures. Taken at night, helps with relaxation and waking up feeling amazing.
- Turkey Tail Mushroom: A potent antioxidant that supports a healthy immune response.
- Allspice: Known as Jamaica pepper, is the dried unripe berry of a tree native to the West Indies, southern Mexico and Central America. Supports the digestive system, can relieve gas, bloating and diarrhea. It is an antioxidant and possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
This is the perfect restorative, nigh time ritual to cozy up next to the fire with. It satisfies your sweet tooth while promoting rest & relaxation with superfood adaptogens.
Why you need to make the swap
Organifi has made it so easy for us. All you really have to do is add hot water or the milk of your choice but sometimes I like to add some extra things to spice it up and create more ritual in my life.
How I prepare my Gold Pumpkin Latte:
Believe it or not, I started drinking raw milk for the first time in my life based on Weston A. Price's extensive research as well as Dr. Ray Peat. I will speak more on this later but I am using raw milk in my recipe, you of course can use any milk that suits you.
1. Heat milk on stovetop
2. Add a 1/2 tablespoon of ghee to the milk
3. Then in a cup add Organifi Pumpkin Spice Gold (one scoop) Use code: BEGOLDEN for 15% off.
4. Native Path Collagen Peptides (one scoop) Click through for 15% off or use code: JesseGolden15
5. Add Pristine Nutrition Shilajit (1/2 teaspoon to start) Use Code: BEGOLDEN to save.
6. Lastly add 1/2 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
7. Simply pour milk and ghee into your cup and I like to use a little handheld milk frother to blend it and make it nice and creamy.
8. Finish by adding a little cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg or clove on top. Of course you could add whipped cream or marshmallows on top to make it extra sweet.
I also love adding a scoop of Organifi Pumpkin Spice Gold to my morning coffee. Use code: BEGOLDEN to get 15% off all Organifi products.