Dry brushing is one of my favorite things to do. It's a simple and easy way to give your body some extra love, it can help clear up acne and reduce cellulite, and it can even improve your circulation. But did you know that dry brushing isn't just good for the skin? When you add the essential mineral, copper into the mix it amplifies the results of regular dry brushing ten fold.
Unlike regular dry brushing, the friction that is created between the copper bristles and your skin creates negative ions that protect the body from free radical damage and environmental stressors and counteracts digital technology. The neutralizing ions increase the health benefits by:
- Restoring electromagnetic balance in the body
- Increasing circulation and collagen fibers
- Encouraging cellular turnover and skin renewal
- Helping the lymphatic flow work more effectively
When you use a copper dry brush, you're positively affecting the state of your body's tissues, organs and cells.
Just as we brush our teeth every day, dry brushing is a ritual that is no different. Think of it as a way to scrub the day away and with the added benefit of copper bristles, you are able to flood the body with negative ions to help counteract the bombardment of modern day life.
Modern-day technology has our bodies bombarded with unnatural, positive electric charges that can make us feel off and sluggish and our skin dull, congested, and overloaded with toxins. Copper is antibacterial and antiviral, but it's also a highly conductive, powerful metal, and when the copper bristles are used on the skin, it creates friction between the metal and your body which creates an abundance of negative ions. Negative ions are the natural charge of nature that help counteract the constant exposure to technology and indoor lifestyles. Think of how you feel barefoot at the beach, in the forest, at a waterfall, in the mountains, or after a thunderstorm. This is mother nature's electrical charge that we need to reconnect to. Daily Ionic Copper Dry Brushing is a highly effective way to flood the body with these negative ions that help support the body's natural self-healing system.
Copper can stimulate blood flow and help build elastin in the skin.
Copper is an essential mineral, meaning our bodies need it to function at a high level. It's needed for the production of elastin, a protein that helps the skin stretch and return to its original shape. Copper also acts as a natural anti-oxidant, which can help reverse damage caused by aging and pollution. Copper helps to fight free radicals and is needed for the production of collagen, elastin and melanin (which makes us look like we’re glowing).
Copper has been used since ancient times to heal just about everything. It was really know as the "cure all."
I am so excited to introduce The Golden Secrets new Ionic Coper Dry Brush into your daily rituals to amplify your life and health.
Here Are Some More Benefits:
- Ion-charged copper bristles accelerate the lymphatic flow and the removal of toxins, pathogens, inflammation, water retention, and even fat deposits.
- Neutralizing copper ions help bring the body back into electromagnetic and alkaline balance, helps align the chakra system, and increases intuition.
- Gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, unclogging pores and allowing the skin to breathe and extend your natural glow.
- Increases circulation and oxygen, which speeds up the healing and regeneration of new skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by stimulating the release of toxins and gently breaking up pockets of dimpling.
- Encourages collagen fibers and strong cell structures to maintain their integrity for tight, smooth (stretch mark-free) skin.
- Dry brushing stimulates the circulatory system and gets your blood flowing, which naturally boosts energy and relieves stress.
THIS IS YOUR DAILY DETOX FOR SOFT, SMOOTH, GLOWING SKIN